Guidance Department Staff
Sign up for important updates from our Guidance Counselors with Remind: Join Now
Special Education Services
Special Education Supervisor: Amy Clementi http://firstname.lastname@example.org x2493
Caseworker for Students on IEP’s: Susan Stowe http://email@example.com x2484
Transition to Work Coordinator: Melissa Bartholomew http://firstname.lastname@example.org x2482
January Newsletter #2
When signing up for the SAT or ACT use Warren Harding High School Code: 365-335
Grade Level Information
** Seniors to receive updates on scholarships, deadlines, etc enter this number (858) 375-4848 with the message @wghg **
Grade Level Status
For the official records, credits earned determine grade level placement. Grade level placement will be determined in the following manner:
- Freshman 4.75 credits and below
- Sophomore 5 – 10 credits
- Junior 10.25 – 16.75 credits
- Senior 17 or more credits
Warren G. Harding High School Graduation Requirements:
21 Total Credits are needed for Graduation:
- Four (4) credits in English
- One half (.5) credit of Health
- Four (4) credits in Math – must include 1 unit of algebra II or the equivalent of algebra II.
- One half (.5) credit of Physical Education – ½ unit requires (2) PE classes.
- Three (3) credits in Science (Physical, Biology) – Science units must include 1 unit of physical sciences, 1 unit of life sciences, and 1 unit advanced study in one or more of the following sciences: chemistry, physics, or other physical science; advanced biology or other life science; astronomy, physical geology, or other earth or space science.
- Three (3) credits in Social Studies (World Studies, U.S. History, Government) – Social Studies units must include 1 unit of American History and 1 unit of American Government.
- One half (.5) credit of Economics
- One half (.5) credit of Financial Literacy
- One (1) credit Fine Arts
- Four and one half (4.5) Elective Credits
- Students must also pass all 5 Sections of the Ohio Graduation Test