2253 Atlantic St NE, Warren, OH 44483 | Phone 330-373-4500 | Fax 330-373-4510 | PreK 330-373-4577
K-2 Pod Leader: Dani Burns
3-5 Pod Leader: Corey Bubon
6-8 Pod Leader: Wendy Hartzell
Supervisor of School Improvement: Anne McBriarty
Building Secretary: Sandy Perry-Johnson
Pod Secretary: Linda Seagraves
Pod Secretary: Janet Yaksic
Pod Secretary: Deb Buckner
Lincoln PK-8 Staff Directory
School Visitor Procedures
The District welcomes and encourages visits by parents and other adult residents of the community. However, for the educational program to continue undisturbed and to prevent the intrusion of disruptive persons into the schools, the District has adopted the following visitor rules. (Board Policy #9150)
Visitors may park in the front of the building if space is available. Then enter either the middle school or elementary office, which are clearly marked above each entrance way. There is additional parking in the rear of the building if needed. When entering the front of the building, the first set of doors is open. However, to gain access to the school, you must be buzzed in by one of the building secretaries. The visitor must sign in and give the secretary the reason for his or her visit. When entering the rear of the building, there is a button located on the left side of the door. The visitor must push the button to gain access to the building. Once inside the building, the visitor must report directly to the middle school office and sign in with one of the secretaries.
If You Plan To Visit
- Parents and school visitors should make advance arrangements with the school office. Upon arrival at the school, parents and visitors must register with the office.
- The Building Administrator or designee will arrange all parent or visitor conferences with students and may need to be present.
- A student will be permitted to leave the school only with a person who has been clearly identified as his or her parent or guardian or a person authorized to act on the parent or guardian’s behalf.
- Business people must also register and receive authorization to be present to conduct business with a staff member.
- The Superintendent or Building Administrator has the authority to prohibit the entry or to expel any person from a school when there is reason to believe the person would be detrimental to the order of the school.
Weapons of Any Kind Are Not Permitted In A School Safety Zone The Board of Education prohibits staff members, students and visitors from possessing, storing, making or using a weapon, including a concealed weapon in a school safety zone. The Superintendent/designee shall refer any violator to law enforcement officials, regardless of whether he/she possesses a valid concealed weapons license. (Board Policy #5772)
Threatening Behavior Toward a Staff Member Is Not Permitted. Any words or deeds that intimidate a staff member or cause anxiety concerning his/her physical well-being is strictly forbidden. Any parent, visitor, staff member or agent of the Board who is found to have threatened a member of the staff may be reported to the police. He/she also will be excluded from school grounds until such time that the individual is not a threat to the health and safety of the staff and students.
(Board Policy #3362.01, #4362.01)