3465 Tod Ave NW, Warren, OH 44485 | Phone 330-675–6980 | Fax 330-675-6981 | PreK 330-675-6970
K-2 Pod Leader: Treva Pytlik
3-5 Pod Leader: Joyce Baldwin
6-8 Pod Leader: Christopher Neifer
Supervisor of School Improvement: Jeanne Reighard
Building Secretary: Maggie Villers
Pod Secretary: Cathy DeMarco
Pod Secretary: Jeannine Zimmer
McGuffey PK-8 Staff Directory
School Visitor Procedures
The District welcomes and encourages visits by parents and other adult residents of the community. However, for the educational program to continue undisturbed and to prevent the intrusion of disruptive persons into the schools, the District has adopted the following visitor rules. (Board Policy #9150)
If You Plan To Visit
- Parents and school visitors should make advance arrangements with the school office. Upon arrival at the school, parents and visitors must register with the office.
- The Building Administrator or designee will arrange all parent or visitor conferences with students and may need to be present.
- A student will be permitted to leave the school only with a person who has been clearly identified as his or her parent or guardian or a person authorized to act on the parent or guardian’s behalf.
- Business people must also register and receive authorization to be present to conduct business with a staff member.
- The Superintendent or Building Administrator has the authority to prohibit the entry or to expel any person from a school when there
is reason to believe the person would be detrimental to the order of the school.
Weapons of Any Kind Are Not Permitted In A School Safety Zone The Board of Education prohibits staff members, students and visitors from possessing, storing, making or using a weapon, including a concealed weapon in a school safety zone. The Superintendent/designee shall refer any violator to law enforcement officials, regardless of whether he/she possesses a valid concealed weapons license. (Board Policy #5772)
Threatening Behavior Toward a Staff Member Is Not Permitted. Any words or deeds that intimidate a staff member or cause anxiety concerning his/her physical well-being is strictly forbidden. Any parent, visitor, staff member or agent of the Board who is found to have threatened a member of the staff may be reported to the police. He/she also will be excluded from school grounds until such time that the individual is not a threat to the health and safety of the staff and students.
(Board Policy #3362.01, #4362.01)