105 High Street, Warren OH 44481 : Phone: 330-841-2321 : Fax: 330-841-2227
Executive Director: Thomas Verespej x7217
Secretary: Novella Stevens x7224
Secretary: Linda Gimbel x7223
EMIS Secretary: Mary Lou Amorganos x7225
Braille Typist : Lora Dennis x7221
Crystal Bryski Willard K-8/Jefferson K-8
Jeff Novak Lincoln K-8/McGuffey K-8
Katie Lyell Warren G. Harding High School
Skyeler ONeill Out of District/Non-Public/Preschool Supervisor
- Specific Learning Disability
- Emotionally Disturbed
- Orthopedically Handicapped
- Speech Handicapped
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Hearing Handicapped
- Developmentally Handicapped
- Other Health Impaired
- Visually Impaired
- Orientation and Mobility
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Audiological Services
- School Psychological Services
- Teacher Aide/Attendant
- Interpreter Services
The Warren City School District is engaged in an intensive awareness campaign to locate children with disabilities. This process is known as Child Find.
What is Child Find? Local educational agencies are required under Federal Regulation 34 CFR 300.220 to initiate an intensive awareness campaign to locate, identify, and evaluate children with disabilities who may need special education or related services.
What is the Purpose of Child Find?
- To promote public awareness of disabilities
- To alert parents, professionals, and the general public to locate children who may have special needs
- To assist school districts in finding children who may have disabilities and who otherwise may not have come to the district’s attention
- To enable children and families to receive the special education and related services that are needed
Who Can Help?
Parents, relatives, public and private agencies, and concerned citizens can help school districts find any child who is age birth through 21 years, who may have a disability and need special education or related services. If you are aware of a Warren City child who may have special needs and is not being served, please notify the Special Education Office of the Warren City School District at (330) 841-2321. The District will contact the parents of the child to determine if the child needs to be evaluated.
All Employee Forms
Special Education Forms