Board of Education Members
Board Agendas / Minutes
Public Comment at Board Meetings
|Robert Faulkner, Sr. – President
2798 Randolph St, NW
| John A. Lacy – Vice President
3104 Foster Drive NE
Warren, OH 44483
|Patricia M. Limperos
1715 Edgewood, NE
2761 Montgomery Ave. NW
2311 Tod Ave, NW
Board meetings are open to the public and are held at the 105 High Street Board Administration Building (unless noted). Meetings will begin at 6 PM.
Nothing from May 25, 2017 to May 25, 2018.
The following links for Board Agendas are all PDF Files
- 05-23-17 Regular Meeting
- 05-02-17 Regular Meeting
- 04-11-17 Regular Meeting
- 03-21-17 Regular Meeting
- 02-28-17 Regular Meeting
- 02-07-17 Regular Meeting
- 01-24-17 Regular Meeting
- 01-09-17 Organizational Meeting
- 12-06-16 Regular Meeting
- 11-10-16 Regular Meeting
- 10-25-16 Regular Meeting
- 10-05-16 Special Meeting
- 09-20-16 Regular Meeting
- 09-06-16 Regular Meeting
- 08-16-16 Regular Meeting
- 08-02-16 Regular Meeting
- 07-12-16 Regular Meeting
- 06-21-16 Special Meeting
- 06-21-16 Regular Meeting
- 05-31-16 Regular Meeting
- 05-03-16 Regular Meeting
- 04-19-16 Regular Meeting
- 04-05-16 Regular Meeting
- 03-22-16 Regular Meeting
- 03-08-16 Regular Meeting
- 02-23-16 Regular Meeting
- 02-09-16 Regular Meeting
- 01-19-16 Regular Meeting
- 01-05-16 Organizational Meeting
Opinions and ideas contributed by students, parents/guardians and residents of the City of Warren are valuable to the Board of Education (BOE). At each regular Board Meeting, 30 minutes have been set aside for “Comments from the Public.” Anyone who is a resident of the Warren City School District may address the Board on any topic during this time using the following guidelines:
- If you wish to address the Board, it is recommended that you call the Superintendent’s Office at 330-841-2321 by 4:00 p.m. two business days prior to the day of the Board meeting. Persons registering in advance may speak up to five minutes, unless the time is adjusted by the Board. You will be asked to provide your name and home address, as well as the topic of your comments. Individuals may sign up just prior to the start of the Board meeting for three-minute comments; however, there may not be time to hear from everyone in the time allotted. (30 Minute Maximum)
- If you are not heard due to a lack of time, you will be scheduled to speak at the next regular Board meeting.
- Written statements may be distributed to the Board.
- Groups wishing to address the Board should do so through a single speaker and may be asked to do so if there are several speakers at a given meeting.
- Matters currently under negotiation or litigation, or related to personnel will not be discussed in public.
- Personal attacks are not permitted.
- You should use the appropriate administrative channels for addressing operational matters and address such concerns to the Board only if they go unresolved.
- The Board may respond or clarify immediately following a speaker. However, some issues require research and deliberation before an appropriate response can be made. If a full response is desired, particularly for complex issues, a letter of request to the Board is recommended with questions or concerns clearly stated.
Your cooperation is appreciated.